MATCH DAY BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCE
WCFC MATCH DAY BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCE
Worcester City Football Club (WCFC) is keen to throw open our doors and invite youngsters, their parents, family, and friends to experience the regular match day drama at what is the biggest, oldest, and most famous football club in the area. To this end… we are offering youngsters the chance of attending our home games as Birthday Party guests!
This very popular and successful scheme is aimed at youngsters of primary school age who can celebrate their birthday as part of a group of family and friends, whilst also enjoying a game with WCFC! The scheme offers free admission to all youngsters of primary school age and consists of the following…
MATCH DAY BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCE SCHEDULE & GUIDANCE
- 1.45pm – Arrive on foot at the Claines Lane entrance
All party guests under the age of 12 are admitted for free (Maximum 12 youngsters who must be accompanied by at least 2 adults over 18 years)A fee of £75 is payable upon arrival. This fee includes a matchday programme for each party guest (up to 12 max) plus ATP pitch hire plus 2 x Adult admission fees.
All other Adults & Over 12s pay standard admission fees. All other U12s are Free.
- 2pm – Youngsters will play in a structured football match on the 3G Artificial Turf Pitch… while parents/adults can visit the Club House Bar!
Party guests to meet No 1 City Fan…Georgie Dragon
Pre match parental photos & filming by WCFC TV – streamed live in Club House Bar
- 2.45pm – Birthday child (only) will lead match officials out with match-ball.
- 3pm – Watch the first half from main stands or terrace with parents/adults
- 3.45pm – Half time penalty shoot-out – sudden death Penalty Champion decider, while parents/adults can re-visit the Club House Bar if desired!
- 4pm – Watch second half from the main stands or terrace with parents
- 4.50pm – After match complimentary Hot Chocolate or Squash for party guests in the Club House Bar with player autograph hunting. Please supply your own pens for autographs. More parental photo opportunities, as well as Penalty Champion Presentation.
• Note: Parents are free to provide own Cake & Birthday Goody Bags to present to party guests.
• Note: In addition, there will be a free optional feature in the match day programme. Please also note that additional programmes are limited and available at £2 each.
• Note: Party guests will need to arrive in kit and bring a change of footwear to include regular trainers and artificial ground football boots suitable for an Artificial Turf Pitch (ATP). Regular football boots are not permitted on the ATP or in the Club House Bar
• Note: Match day arrangements are subject to postponements beyond the control of WCFC. Where this is so, we apologise in advance and ask you to note that alternative dates can be arranged.
Interested in participating?
If you would like to find out more about how to experience this exciting opportunity for your child(ren), then please contact…
Senior Coach (FA Level 2)
Worcester City FC & Worcester City FC Supporters Trust – Community Coaching Team.
Tel: 07979 725196
Herefordshire & Worcestershire - Unite The Union
Sponsor of WCFC Community Team